Thursday, March 5, 2015

An (Overdue) Update

Okay, let's just get it out in the open....I suck at regular blogging. I enjoy blogging when I'm in the mood for it but I hate feeling pressured to write a post just to put something up. So if you're here to read something from me weekly, or lets be real, even monthly, you aren't at the right place.

Like I said, I enjoy blogging so I'll do it as I please so that way I don't feel bad every time I come back after taking a break (no matter how long it may be).

So what fabulous thing am I bringing your way today.......

I'M PREGNANT!!!

baby annoucement

We announced to the world, aka Facebook, on Valentine's Day that we are expecting our next child in August. We are so very excited and as you can see, so it Adriana. To her credit though, she has no idea what's coming her way.

Also, we added a new member to our family last October. Meet Axel:

Red Lab


A family in our area was moving and couldn't take him with so we gladly welcomed him to our family. He's a Red Lab and such a nice, timid dog.

There's a lot that I need to catch y'all up on and I honesty don't even know where to start. I need to look back through my posts to see what I've already shared and go from there. I do enjoy doing the decorating updates and craft projects so I'll continue to do that but I'm also probably going to blog about the pregnancy and whatever else comes to my random mind.

On a side note, it's fucking freezing here in SD today and has been for I can't even remember how long. I'm happy to report that tomorrow we're supposed to hit the 40's!!!! And it's only supposed to warm up from there! I'm am so ready for Spring and Summer!

Thanks to everyone, or no one, who still comes and checks on my blog. I've neglected it for way too long but I'm going to try and turn that around. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment