Monday, May 5, 2014

Weekly Fitness Check-in 5.5.14

Here are my weekly check-in numbers:


4/28: 30 minutes = 30 minutes total
4/30: 45 minutes = 75 minutes total
5/2: 60 minutes = 135 minutes total
5/3: 15 minutes = 150 minutes total for the week (I actually did more than 15 minutes this day but didn't track the exact amount so I just tracked 15 minutes)

I reached my goal of working out 150 minutes per week. As you can see, I flexed a bit last week with not necessarily doing 30 minutes for 5 days but I did what I could to get that total number in. I know this week I will be flexing a bit as well as I'll be traveling.

I do my weigh-ins on Sunday and I was down 1 pound.

And I'll leave you with this:

workout inspiration
via thethinspirationjournal.tumbler.com

No comments:

Post a Comment