Monday, April 28, 2014

Mani Mondays 4.28.14

Happy Mani-c Monday!

Thought I'd start a fun Monday tradition of posting my done-at-home manicures. I won't do this every Monday as I repeat the colors that I use, sometimes pretty often if it's a fav, but when I use a new color or do a new design I thought it would be cool to share it will you all.
This week, I spiced it up a little with some fun spring colors.

mani mondays

The 2 colors I used were "Turquoise and Caicos" which is a pretty true turquoise color and "Cute as a Button" which is a beautiful coral color, both by Essie.

I put "Turquoise and Caicos" on my ring fingernails and then put "Cute as a Button" on the rest.
mani mondays
 
Once the "Turquoise and Caicos" was dry, I added a little heart detail in "Cute as a Button" on the ring fingernail by using a toothpick and dipping it in the nail polish and putting 2 little dots for the top of the heart then pulling them together to make the heart.

mani mondays
 
 
 
Both of these colors have been frequently used during the past spring and summer seasons, they are just such fun colors!
 
mani mondays


No comments:

Post a Comment