Monday, April 7, 2014

Favorite Pinterest Finds - Funnies Edition

So because it's Monday and I need a little pick-me-up to start the week, I decided that I'd do a funnies edition of my favorite Pinterest finds this week. I'm not gonna lie, if you don't have a sense of humor, especially regarding bathroom humor, you should just skip this post and come back on Wednesday. BUT, if you're like me and have a terribly sick sense of humor, well, you've come to the right place on this (not so) fabulous Monday morning....
Because I've been dealing with Roxy's 'tude lately, I saw this fitting:

dog box of shame
via dog shaming
No really though, I'm going to be implementing this in my house.


Isn't this the fucking truth:

uno game funny
via the meta picture
makes me want to cut a bitch just thinking about it...


This is pretty much me every.single.day at work:


dry-humping nerve ecard
via someecards

 

This is also something I encounter at work, however, I also have PLENTY of crazies that I have to deal with on a daily basis outside of work. These people are also known as family:


crazy as a mobile home in a tornado ecard
via someecards

And the following picture is why I shouldn't be allowed around assholes:


food stealers note
via imgfave
This is something I would totally do and be proud of it. If you're going to fuck with my life by eating my brownies, then I'm going to fuck with yours. It's things like this that may send me to jail someday.


I'm going to end this post with some of the funniest bathroom humor pictures I've seen in a long time. So for real, those of you who didn't heed my warning above, stop reading now so I don't have to hear about how 'inappropriate' I am later, it'll save us both some valuable time.

Those days where you feel helpless and that there's nothing you can do right, just remember this:.


pooping at a waterpark
via someecards

This is pretty much the promise I make to the Poop God's every time I eat something bad:


funny polar bear pooping
via the meta picture
 but, I never learn from it and keep going back for more. I just can't give it up.


I'm neither going to confirm nor deny that this has ever happened to me, but I will say that laughed incredibly hard when I first read this because it brought back a hilarious, yet traumatizing, memory:


funny farting text
via the web babbler


As always, I've saved the best for last. Not only is this awesome, but my idol B. Spears is in it, so it makes it that much better:

Hope all my inappropriate (as some call it) humor has brightened up your day even if it's just a little bit. I would tell you to have a great Monday but unless you're winning the lottery and no longer have to have a job, that's pretty much impossible to do. So I'll just say, hope this day goes by fast so you can get home and drink away your sorrows.
Be back Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment