Wednesday, March 26, 2014

"WILT" Wednesdays 3.26.14

being sick ecard
Source

Well, I think this ecard pretty much says it all...I'm sick. That's why there was no post on Monday and I wasn't planning on it today but thought I'd update you all quick so you know I'm still alive....ya know cause you were totes worried about me for the past 2 days. I should be back back Friday as I seem to be on the up-and-up.
And because I love you all and I know that you're DYING to know what I think about Kimye (that's Kim Kardashian and Kayne West for you out of touch with the world) being on the cover of Vogue,

I really couldn't care less either way. I don't read Vogue and I'm honestly surprised Kim hasn't been on the cover before. Although, I do have to say that the behind the scenes pictures of Kayne, Kim, and North West - the baby, not the plane - are freakin' adorable and if you don't think so than you don't have a heart. Have I mentioned that I have this weird love for the Kardashian's and I believe that Khloe and Lord Disick are my soul mates.... Oh, I haven't? Well now I guess you know.  
And because I just couldn't help myself and needed some laugh therapy after feeling like shit the past few days:
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
source
 
Well I'm off to drug myself with some NyQuil, night bitches ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment