Wednesday, March 12, 2014

"WILT" Wednesdays 3.12.14



Justin Bieber asshat
Source

I thought this picture was fitting to start out WILT Wednesday this week due to the douche canoe that is Justin Bieber. I mean, have you seen his deposition videos that were recently released? Could he be any more cocky? I don't want to waste a lot of my time talking about him because he's not worth it but I just want to say that I won't be buying anymore of his music if he keeps acting like this. Well, I take that back, I will only buy his music if it's really good, or catchy, or applies to my life...oh hell, who am I kidding, I will still buy his music because I like it but I won't be happy that he's making money off of me!




Next of my list of asshats that need to be called out is the lady who constantly parks her vehicle kitty-corner at daycare while dropping off / picking up and taking up 2 spots. First of all, there are not a lot of parking spaces to begin with, and the fact that you drive a vehicle that's too long for you to control is not my problem. You either need to learn how to properly park your Avalanche or get a god damn smart car. I was so pissed this morning that I pulled in as close as I could next to her so that there was a mere inches between the front of our vehicles. Of course, that meant there was PLENTY of room to get in/out of the vehicles because that's how bad she parks. She gave me the death glare when I was getting Adriana out of the vehicle and she was getting in and I gave it right back to her. If this continues to happen she's going to be getting a "Worlds Shittiest Parker" card on her windshield. It sucks to always have to be the bearer of bad news but someone's gotta do it. I also think I need to start carrying chalk in my car....


asshole parking
source

Lastly on my shit list, is wet gravel roads. I am all for the melting of snow to bring on summer, but this interim period known as spring is killing me when it comes to the horribleness (yes it's a word) that is wet gravel roads. A lot of people like to use the term "soft" when it comes to the gravel road being wet and it pulling you all over while you're just trying to drive a straight line, I prefer the term "a hot mess." Seriously, yesterday morning not only was it just wet from the snow melting, but it was also raining. I almost went in to the ditch 3 times in a 2 mile span. I feel as though this is a sick trick that God is playing on me out of pure enjoyment watching me get mad. Well played God, well played.

I'll be back Friday with something house related!


No comments:

Post a Comment